Quick Exit

What do I do if we can’t reach an agreement in mediation?

If agreement is not reached at Mediation, you may need to seek Orders from the Family Court. We can assist you to decide if Court action is necessary or if another form of resolution is possible.

Even if mediation has not worked it may have assisted in clarifying the position of you and your former partner which may assist the next step in the process.

Not the FAQ you’re looking for? View all FAQs.